Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Almost There . . .

My "official" training plan starts next week. I've been spending most of January getting back into the mindset of training everyday, not just working out every day. I'm so excited to have an official plan to follow. Most days, if I'm feeling lazy, its just not going to happen.

I did my first swim time trial yesterday. 1000 yards in 14:30, average time: 1:27. Not too shabby, but I was gunning for sub-1:25. I'm a little bummed, but considering I haven't really put in dedicated training time in the pool, not too bad. My current plan has testing scheduled every 3-4 weeks during the prep and build phase.

The tickets have been bought and the condo has been rented! We're going to Colorado! I'm so excited to get some snowboarding in this season. I can't wait to see all the snow in the mountains. Mmmm . . . 4 days in snow-filled bliss with a hot tub!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home