Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Staying in the spirit of the holiday, here's my list of things that I'm thankful for:

-Having enough family to get two invites for Thanksgiving dinner.
-Time off from work to relax and celebrate.
-Getting to cook my first Thanksgiving dinner.
-Ryan - who is incredible and loving and wonderful.

-My health.
-A job that (for the most part) makes me happy.
-My go-fast bike.
-Ginger and garlic.
-Good wine and good friends.
-The Alps.
-Plans for an action-packed summer.
-Lake Michigan.
-John Irving.
-Not being in Peru over the holidays (sorry Alyssa).
-An extended family that's growing.
-The rabbit in my backyard.
-Having a goofy sense of humor.
-Darren Aronofsky.
-Law & Order.
-Clinton & Stacy.
-Michigan football.
-A willing-to-try-anything-once attitude.

I feel bad that this list is all I could come up with, but I have a long list of things to accomplish on my day off and blogging is just one of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Hey there! Great list of things to be Thankful for!

In response to your comment on my blog, my triathlon club has 20 spots reserved for Steelhead...so I got one of those. An extra bonus means I can waive the registration fee for online, and don't have to pay now, but can pay in February! Sweet.

Hope to see you there! Last I heard registration opens online December 1.

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home